Personal Data (hereinafter also simply referred to as “data”) means information relating to a person whose identity is or can be identified (e.g.: name, contact information, invoice details, IP address).
We process your data in different ways depending on whether you
2.1. Visitors to our Website, Subscribers to our Newsletter and potential Customers
- visit our website
- express an interest in our products and services, or whether you are
- (a representative or employee of) our customer,
- our supplier or
- business partner:
We process your data either
- in order to process inquiries that you have submitted to us via the contact form on our website, via email, or via phone (Art 6 para. 1 letter a GDPR), or
- to safeguard our legitimate interests (Art 6 para. 1 letter f GDPR), i.e., to ensure the operation, the security, and the optimized performance of our website in order to provide a functional and user-friendly environment.
You consent to this processing of your data when you send or submit an inquiry to us.
To improve the information we provide, we collect, store, and evaluate the following data when you visit our website and/or download content provided by us: browser type, operating system, country, date, time and duration of access, IP address, and pages visited, including entry and exit pages. The web server is located in Germany. The data is not used to personally identify visitors of this website.
We use Google Analytics on our website. The Google Analytics service is used to analyze how our website is used. However, we use Google Analytics with the so-called anonymization function, whereby Google truncates the IP address within the EU or the EEA before it is transmitted to the US.
“Cookies” are used to recognize returning visitors and to store temporary data relating to the website visitor. We only use session cookies for webpage analysis, which means that all data is automatically erased after a certain period of time has elapsed after leaving the website. We do not use advertising cookies.
To achieve the objectives described above, it may be necessary to disclose your data to the following recipients in certain cases. Data may be disclosed by being transferred, disseminated, or provided by other means.
Recipient: ANEXIA Internetdienstleistungs GmbH (Hosting Webserver)
Recipient Country: Austria
Legal Basis for Transfer: non
Recipient: Google LLC (providing analytics Services for usage data and statistics)
Recipient Country: USA
Legal Basis for Transfer: Adequacy Finding by EU Commission / Privacy Shield & EU Standard Contractual Clauses 2.1.1. Third Party Websites
We process your personal data either
- to take steps prior to entering into a contract or to fulfil our contractual obligations (Art 6 para. 1 letter b GDPR) within the scope of the customer relationship,
- on the basis of your explicit consent (Art 6 para. 1 letter a GDPR) and
- to fulfil our legal and professional obligations (Art 6 para. 1 letter c GDPR).
Your data is being processed for the purpose of performing and providing our services and products. If you do not wish to provide us with your data, we cannot enter into a business relationship. 2.3. (Representatives/Employees of) Suppliers and Business Partners
We process your personal data either
- to take steps prior to entering into a contract or to fulfil our contractual obligations (Art 6 para. 1 letter b GDPR);
- or to fulfil our legal obligations (Art 6 para. 1 letter c GDPR).
Your data is being processed for the purpose of concluding, maintaining, and completing our contracts regarding goods and services supplied by you to us. If you do not provide us with your data, we cannot enter into a business relationship with you. 2.4. Collection of personal data from sources other than the data subject himself (Art 14 GDPR)
If we process your personal data we usually collect data from you and it is usually you who provides us with this data. Nevertheless, in individual cases, we may also obtain data from other sources. These other sources are publicly available, such as information we obtain from the internet or public registers, in individual cases, from credit agencies. The information we obtain from third sources about you which is stored in our systems is limited to contact information (e-mail address and telephone number, postal address) as well as information as to your capacity in the company you work for. This processing is based on our legitimate interest in a complete set of personal data required for professional communication, the performance of our legal relationship and our business relationship, depending on the relationship we have with you (Art 6 (1) (f) GDPR). 3. How long will your Data be stored?
We will only store your data for as long as it is required for the purpose for which they have been collected:
For reasons relating to tax law, we store contracts and other documents and relevant correspondence pertaining to our contractual relationship for a period of ten years. 4. Your Rights?
We would furthermore like to inform you that you have the right, at all times,
- to request information concerning the processing of your data (see Art 15 GDPR for details),
- the right to have your data corrected or erased (see Art 16 GDPR for details),
- the right to restrict the processing of your data (see Art 18 GDPR for details),
- the right to object to the processing of your data (see Art 21 GDPR for details), and
- the right to data portability (see Art 20 GDPR for details).
If we process your data on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by sending a request via email or via mail to the address specified below. Your withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the data processing that was conducted prior to the withdrawal (Art 7 para. 3 GDPR).
If, contrary to expectations and despite our obligation to process your data lawfully, your right to the lawful processing of your data is violated, please inform us of your concerns via mail or email (see contact information below) so that we can resolve the issue. You also have the right, however, to file a complaint with the Austrian Data Protection Authority or with another data protection supervisory authority in the EU, particularly in the country in which you reside or work.
If you have additional questions regarding the processing of your data, please feel free to contact us directly, either via email or via mail. 5. Contact Information
Nanshan, Shenzhen 518054, China
+86 755 25631639, 25631576